Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Business Card?

So, this is a duplicate post from Purple Paisley. If you read this blog, and you also read Purple Paisley, would you please leave me a note/comment letting me know? I created Purple Paisley as a way to share design projects I'm doing, but am not sure anyone really checks it out...and of course, there are some things I really want to share with everyone and get some input on. Like this post!

My sister-in-law and I were talking about how fun it would be to actually have business cards....and after seeing some really cute ones around lately, I thought I'd give a shot at creating my own. What do you guys think? Would this be "give-out" worthy? I, personally, kind of like the quote on the back section, but am wondering if maybe it's a little too much? What do you think?


Front:


Back:

3 comments:

Amy Rau said...

LOVE, LOVE IT!! Where did you get that pattern? Print them!!

Brad & Erica Dixon said...

Thanks Amy! I actually made the pattern, believe it or not. I used 2 paisley brushes and patterned my little heart out. lol

Alan&Heather said...

I love it Erica! I do like the quote on it as well! You do such a great job!! I enjoy looking at what you are making!