Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Year Anniversary!


This Saturday Brad & I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary & six total years of "being together". Seriously, time has flown by so quickly. I still vividly remember riding to the temple together and having the most strange feelings in our stomach from being so nervous & so excited at the same time. We'd waited a long time (5 years) for that day and couldn't believe it had actually arrived. I'm very lucky to be married to my best friend....someone who insists its "cute" when I'm sleeping make-up-less, with my mouth wide open, hair flung across my face, and slobber streaming out of my mouth....someone who thinks its funny to be woken in the middle of the night by me saying or doing strange things in my sleep & then laugh with me when he tells me what happened. It's awesome being able to know that when you get home from work or school that you have a friend you can talk to and they'll never judge you for anything you say or do. It's great going bed at straight-up 9:00 like old farts but giggling and talking for an hour before actually going to sleep. I am very lucky to get to be with such a great guy forever!

We'll be off to Jackson Hole this weekend to celebrate & I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back!

1 comment:

Clayton & Kim said...

Congrads! you really do know what happiness is all about! You make me proud! Love you...