Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dixon Family Photos

This year my sister-in-law had a great idea of having family photos done for Brad's parents for Christmas (although I do feel a bit guilty about this gift since I get to enjoy them just as much as they do). This is the first family photo of all of us so far, without one of us standing out in a wedding dress. :D

Amy Springer with Tilt Photography did our session and she did such a great job. Here are some shots from our shoot:

The whole clan:



Just the guys:






Just the Girls


I couldn't resist but to post this one, there are some hilarious faces....whatever was going on was obviously amusing:


Yeah...we're cool like that:



My cute parents-in-law...if that's a word...



Jen, Nate, & Natalie. How can you see this and not smile? So cute!


Me & Brad:




Dave, Jana, & Jasher:



Steve


Amy



Megan:


Matt


Lisa


Grandma & Grandpa & the grandkids

No comments: