Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Alive...Just Partially Buried

Just wanted to write a quick post while I've got Brad's laptop for a minute to say we are still alive, as our desktop is not hooked up right now. We have been busy packing, moving and unpacking over the past few weeks that I haven't had time to post anything, but we are slowly digging ourselves out of this mess of boxes and settling in and hopefully I'll more time to post some stuff soon. I will post pics of our new place when I'm finally able to get some stuff on the walls...not a whole lot to look at right now, blank empty walls are so boring. I've been excited about this new place we've moved to as it has a dishwasher! woo hoo! That's been the highlight for me over the past couple of weeks, and the fact that it has a fireplace that will be so much fun in the winter/Christmas time, a tan accent wall (I love color, white walls are just so blah..) & lots of space above the kitchen cabinets to decorate on. Hmm....I must be a woman....I'm pretty sure that no man would ever have any details of that last sentence even cross his mind, let alone have it come out of his mouth. I'm not sure that Brad understands my excitement about all of these small details & hooplah, but if he knows whats good for him he'll just step back & let me enjoy them. :D Anyways, hope everyone is doing well & hopefully I'll be able to post some more sometime soon!

No comments: