Thursday, August 20, 2009

Presenting : Purple Paisley Designs


I would like to introduce you to my new (additional) blog, and you can check it out here! As a way to share some of my design projects without all the hoop-lah of personal life scattered between it in one blog, I've created a new one. And I'm very excited for it. I had a blast designing the logo & am excited to use it as sort of my "online-portfolio" to share my projects and ideas. I'll be updating it with projects I'm doing in school, and side projects I'm doing on my own. I'm currently working on a baby announcement & hopefully a wedding announcement in the near future for someone. I'm hoping for this blog to open some doors into opportunities to design things for people in order to gain experience and projects to put in my portfolio. So check it out! Bookmark it! Spread the word! Share it with your friends! (Many of the things posted on Purple Paisley right now may look familiar as they've already been posted on this blog, but feel free to check them out anyways....as a refresher :D)

1 comment:

The Blacks said...

Heck yes I am still interested! Will you do some in fall colors as well as the typical pink? You can even put pictures of babies on them so we can see what they will look like. I think I will do black and white pictures or sepia. Forward them over! I am soooooo excited!