Thursday, April 1, 2010

547 Days


547 days = 1.5 years

It dawned on me earlier this week that this Saturday those numbers equal the amount of time Brad and I have been married. Perhaps it's overboard or juvenile to celebrate a year and a half milestone (or 6.5 years of being together in general), but it's the small and simple things in life that matter. Time has flown and I'm sure in another 6 months I'll be saying the exact same thing as we celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Unfortunately, time is going to fly by and keep ticking away whether I like it or not, but I'm sure glad that I am fortunate enough to get to spend that time with my best friend.

1 comment:

Amy Rau said...

Awww...cute! Did Brad read this? I can just hear him saying "Awwwhh!" in his woman voice and then him rolling his eyes. haha