Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final Project

For my final project in my graphic design application class we were required to make a "mock" magazine, with a cover page, a table of contents and a two page article spread. I decided to do mine on canyoneering. I had a lot of fun creating this, and I am really looking forward to taking more classes in the upcoming semesters. It's awesome to be excited about school again! I have also been working on a graduation announcement for my cousin, and will post some of the designs when I get the "okay" from her and my aunt...I'm not sure if they want it advertised before people get it in the mail :D If anyone is needing an announcement of some sort, or has any other "design needs" and is brave enough to let me give it a shot, please let me know! I'm not looking for money, just trying to gain some experience in order to build a portfolio, and any opportunities would be awesome!

2 comments:

Kara and Ty said...

These are awsome Erica, as of now I have no graphic design needs, However if I ever do you will be the one I call.

Clayton & Kim said...

AWWWWESOME! go ahead we don't mind if you show off your talent...