Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Wedding/Family Pictures At The Temple



Here are some favorite pics from our wedding day at the Manti Temple. The weather turned out perfect, although on the way to the temple that morning I was almost certain it was going to rain during our picture session. Luckily the clouds held the rain and it was a beautiful day. Special thanks to Matt Selman for the wonderful shots he got of us and our families on our very special day! I am so excited to have such wonderful pictures as a visual reminder, throughout my life, of the day I married my best friend.







1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Erica! This is your cousin, Amy. I LOVE your pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous. I hope married life continues to be a honeymoon! By the way, your blog is darling!
Love,
Amy