Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I had a lot of fun designing our Christmas card this year, in fact I started it and had it completed even before Thanksgiving. I get so excited about these types of things...can ya tell? I of course love designing, but on top of that I love the idea of actually MAILING something to my friends and family, it's such a lost form of communication and if holiday cards give me the excuse to do something like that I get all the more excited.

I choose to go a little more modern/less traditional this year and I really ended up liking how it turned out. I thought the colors were fun, the design clean, and the wording fun & different. I realize you will most likely classify us under "those types of people who put their dogs on their Christmas cards", and that's just fine, we can handle it :0) And as if that's not bad enough...Charlie got his very own Christmas stocking, that is hung with care next to ours, in hopes that Santa will fill it with Puperoni's, cookies, and chewie toys. I bet you have a new category for us now, don't you....?

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you for the christmas card I love getting cards its one of the best things about this time of year!

Alan&Heather said...

I Love that you put your cute little puppy in the picture! If it makes you feel better...our dog has a stocking too! :)