Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Card & Gift Giving Excitement

Well, it's been almost a week now and I think I have pretty much all of my Christmas cards out (with the exception of a few) and I'm assuming most of you have received it already, so I figured that gave me the "ok" to post it on my blog. This year I wanted to go with something fun and more modern and this is the design I came up with. I really liked the typography block...or whatever you wanna call it.... :0)



I am getting so excited for Christmas this year, I can't even stand it! I ask Brad every morning, and sometimes at night before bed if we can open presents.....of course he says "yes" but I always back out for fear there would be nothing to open when it actually IS Christmas. I'm like a little kid I guess, but I am more excited to have others open their gifts I've got for them then for my gifts. (Don't get me wrong, I do like presents and they are always welcomed by me.....) I've felt I've done a pretty good job this year at picking out gifts for everyone and can't wait to see their reactions.

I took my Christmas bonus this year and bought Brad and I a "surprise" gift (I guess it's really only a surprise for him, since I bought it). But I've been really sneaky about it, using my mom's credit card after giving her the cash so he couldn't track the transaction and everything. I was pretty proud of my "undercover" skills, especially since almost every year Brad spoils my the surprise of the gifts I get him. I can't spill the beans and share with you what it is since I know Brad occasionally checks our blog out, so I will share details (and pics) after he opens it on Christmas morning....if I can hold my tongue that long.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

No comments: