Friday, November 21, 2008

Bolt....in 3D













While the rest of the world was "ooohing and awwwing" over the release of Twighlight, Brad and I took a trip to the theater to see the Disney movie, Bolt. I wasn't a bit surprised to find we were probably the only "adults" in the theater without children by their side. But, I've been excited to see this movie since I first saw the previews. (I love kids movies, anytime I get to choose a movie to rent, you can almost always bet that I'm gonna pick a "kid" movie.) Even better though, is that Bolt was in 3D! Brad and I had never seen a 3D movie, and were anxious to see what the hype is all about. We were fascinated that the images "popped" off the screen, and appeared as if you could reach out and touch them. Aside from the sweet 3D effects, the movie was great! Lots of laughs, and a good story line/moral proving that who the world expects/perceives you to be means nothing. What matters is who you perceive yourself to be, and believe you can be. Maybe that's why I like "kid" movies so much....wholesome, fun entertainment, and it always leaves you seeing the world and/or yourself in a different way. Anyways, if you have the chance, get out and see this movie. Be warned though, it did leave me desirious and yearning for a puppy.....but that's another story.

1 comment:

The Blacks said...

I am glad you love kids movies as much as I do. It's like we are related or something.